Needy much??

I started talking to mom on here because we live fairly close to eachother and had a lot in common. I emailed her twice. Then in ONE day she sent FIVE emails telling me what she did that morning, that afternoon, what she got from the store etc. I was like wow!! So I haven't emailed her back at all. She sends me at least two emails every day. It's crazy... She just goes on about random things. I kind of feel bad for her because she seems very lonely. But I do not want to get involved in such a clingy friendship! Have you met any one on here like this? I want to delete her but I just feel bad!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:08 PM on May. 24, 2011 in Relationships

• Not on here, but it sounds to me like she's feeling a little insecure and just wants a friend.. VERY needy.. Sounds like she needs to find another needy woman.
    Momma2be11

Answer by Momma2be11 at 1:10 PM on May. 24, 2011

• Thats really sad,I mean that you are not wainting to be as involoved as she. I wish I could find a pal that wanted a tight bond~What a shame.
    momthruivf

Answer by momthruivf at 1:11 PM on May. 24, 2011

• There's a difference between someone wanting a tight bond and someone being a nut case! I've had two people who have been ultra clingy like that in real life and it's awful! Especially when I tried to maintain the friendship and they would get soooo jealous and mad if I did something without them. One of them was a single mom and she'd get pissed if I didn't invite her some place when my husband came along instead. Weird.
    marine_wife0520

Answer by marine_wife0520 at 1:26 PM on May. 24, 2011

• Sad when all you have in your life is what you bought at the store... My SIL was like that for a while then she finally go a life outside of her house and kids.
    monshine2

Answer by monshine2 at 1:34 PM on May. 24, 2011