Is this a good idea~I need girl love~

My sil has suggested that I start working out w/her sister who is a personal trainer. It's a bit of a drive for me and I am worried about having enough gas money to get around but other than that I am very excited at the prospect of getting to work out three times per week. I also have been needing some "girl love" just a little support from some other ladies. SO,whatda ya think should I give it a try out or should I sit home and save gas? I really think I can't not give it try out.

momthruivf

Asked by momthruivf at 1:20 PM on May. 24, 2011 in Health

• Go get healthy.
    Dabberdoo

Answer by Dabberdoo at 1:23 PM on May. 24, 2011

• I personally am one of those people that likes to do for myself so I've never sought out a personal trainer or anything like that. I wouldn't do it but give it a try ... you won't be committed to continue if you change your mind, would you?
    Anonymous

• I'd give it a try. Might as well, think of if as an investment in your health.
    myree85

Answer by myree85 at 2:46 PM on May. 24, 2011

• Can't you find somewhere close to go? Seems there is a health clup on every corner now days. Anyway, I'd do it.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 2:53 PM on May. 24, 2011

• look for somewhere that is closer and easier for you to get to...=) good luck
    anayasmommy21

Answer by anayasmommy21 at 7:03 PM on May. 24, 2011

• GO FOR IT!!!! all us girls always need a little boost and i think that might just be yours :) :):) good luck and go for it
    aliciareichle

Answer by aliciareichle at 3:44 PM on May. 26, 2011