What kind of car would u trade for your car? And what color u pick?

Well I drive a Yukon, we are six in my family... so i stick with YUKON and the color RED but my hubby doesn't like color red. So white it is... lol

avonbuyorsell

Asked by avonbuyorsell at 1:32 PM on May. 24, 2011 in Travel

• We have 2 separate vehicles... I love my station wagon. But dh's van is a fixer upper in the WORST way. I want to torch that thing. If I had it my way we'd have a tahoe. I want one soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad. Even an older model.
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 2:06 PM on May. 24, 2011

• I've always wanted a Prius, you know good for the environment and all, and I want it black. I've always wanted a black car. Right now I drive a Dodge Durango and it's a deep purple color.
    myree85

Answer by myree85 at 2:37 PM on May. 24, 2011

• one that is big enough for a family of 5 with 2 dogs and is as reliable as the minivan i have now but..... has no payment:)))))
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 3:38 PM on May. 24, 2011

• I have a sedan but I think a small SUV might be more versatile- I live in the hills and it would be so easier to take my bike to a flat area-

White- I like white cars-
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 10:49 PM on May. 24, 2011