What makes sex with your SO okay...

If it's gross to have sex with more than one person?

I don't mean at a time. But I was reading the answers to the "slut" question and one of the replys said that it's gross because those are "private places."

Well, if those are private places when we're talking about multiple partners and thus gross, why isn't it gross to have sex with just ONE partner?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:32 PM on May. 24, 2011 in Relationships

• Did someone call you a slut and now you are looking for justification?
    myownhappiness

Answer by myownhappiness at 1:36 PM on May. 24, 2011

• Which would you rather use - the toilet in your home or a public toilet? Obviously the toilet in your home, because you know who has been there before you.
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 1:39 PM on May. 24, 2011

• I just think they would be referring to the fact that you don't just reveal your private places, or expose yourself to the privates of others, without knowing a bit about the person first. So, it's kind of gross to make out with someone you met five minutes ago versus someone you have known for five years. That's how I would understand the point anyway. Not saying it's my point, just trying to interpret it.
    MaryMW

Answer by MaryMW at 1:44 PM on May. 24, 2011

• Um....What?
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 2:09 PM on May. 24, 2011

• To me, it means that you don'tshare your body with anyone unless you are in a committed relationship and it follows that you do not share those private places with anyone else. And I wouldn't share myself with just any dude who comes along. NO casual sex. It has to be in a relationship that is long standing and trusting, mutually committed.And monogamous.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 2:13 PM on May. 24, 2011

• I need references, where is the slut question so that I might answer in context?
    35yoamom

Answer by 35yoamom at 2:27 PM on May. 24, 2011

• maybe I don't get your question but being a male slut or female slut is gross. My man doesn't like to think that I've been with guys before him and wants to hog me to himself. Makes sense.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 2:31 PM on May. 24, 2011

• No, emmyandlisa, it doesn't make sense. I love that my Dh had lots of partners before me, and he likes that I had many too. It means that we know what we like, we don't need to "teach" each other anything and we can both just enjoy the sex... If anything I've wished he had more, cause he's kinda a prude and it gets on my nerves...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:41 PM on May. 24, 2011

Nope, I didn't ask the other question, I just read it.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:42 PM on May. 24, 2011

• what?
    sleepinglotus

Answer by sleepinglotus at 8:12 PM on May. 24, 2011