Who likes to go to LAS VEGAS, and what casino u stay at?

We like Paris Casino or New York New York but when we take kids Circus, circus casino cheaper rates....

avonbuyorsell

Asked by avonbuyorsell at 1:36 PM on May. 24, 2011 in Travel

• I do I do lol I actually have a trip planned in June. Already booked our room at CIrcus Circus. It was the first place me and DH stayed at out there and we just love it. Plus its cheap
    myownhappiness

Answer by myownhappiness at 1:39 PM on May. 24, 2011

• Excalibur and MGM
    Chloesmom1126

Answer by Chloesmom1126 at 1:39 PM on May. 24, 2011

• @ myownhappiness u right we like also cause we have VIP player club we always get the room for 15 night hey we love the price.
    avonbuyorsell

Comment by avonbuyorsell (original poster) at 1:46 PM on May. 24, 2011

• We've stayed at the Circus, Circus and also the one across the street from it (Can't remember the name of it)...actually we can't stand Vegas and the only reason we went twice was cause our kid was competing in the World Martial Arts tournament which was held there. That's the only reason we'd ever go back. (BTW, he took First places)
    meriana

Answer by meriana at 2:18 PM on May. 24, 2011

• I'd love to stay at the Wynn.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 5:04 PM on May. 25, 2011