Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Would you complain?

we live like 50 feet from the road and the traffic is horrible out here especially in the morning and afternoon when the buses are running.

A lot of time people don't even slow down or stop even if the bus has her flashers on. And they go at least 65 on the road(if not faster), would you say something or make a complaint and if so to who?


Asked by Christmaslver68 at 1:40 PM on May. 24, 2011 in Travel

Level 47 (254,089 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (7)
  • Yes, complain to the police or sheriff's dept. When they get a few really EXP tickets, people will slow down!

    Answer by BaileysMom476 at 1:47 PM on May. 24, 2011

  • the county to put signs up ,

    Answer by letstalk747 at 1:42 PM on May. 24, 2011

  • I have had to complain the past. I notified our locla police (which is one guy) of the situation. He would sit out here periodically and it really helped.

    Answer by pookiekins34 at 1:45 PM on May. 24, 2011

  • i would go to a city council meeting afterall you are the people that vote them in. get like 100 people to sign a petition against speeding during certain hours present that at the meeting. if that doesnt work write the gov. of your state or someone else that is high up you will find the right person to fix the problem

    Answer by luvbug3990 at 1:49 PM on May. 24, 2011

  • The more complaints, the sooner the city will do something

    Answer by ochsamom at 2:04 PM on May. 24, 2011

  • the thing is we have 2 cops that live right across the road from us and they are out there in the morning also when the kids are getting on the bus and they see what is going on but don't do anything about it

    Comment by Christmaslver68 (original poster) at 1:47 PM on May. 24, 2011

  • we aren't in the city we live in the country

    Comment by Christmaslver68 (original poster) at 3:47 PM on May. 24, 2011