Update in red--What would you do or say to this person?

I have a friend on Facebook that contacts every day during the day on chat when my husband is at work.

He likes to talk dirty to me and proposition me even though he knows I am married. What would you do or say to this person? No bashing or negative comments please this is serious

UPDATE--went to Facebook deleted; blocked and reported this person so we will see if he tries to contact me through any other way.

Christmaslver68

Asked by Christmaslver68 at 1:46 PM on May. 24, 2011 in Relationships

• I did not see this post until after the update--- I think you did the right thing to delete, block and report him. Good for you!!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 4:11 PM on May. 24, 2011

• I would just block him plain and simple. I had a friend like that to prevent confusion in the future I just cut all ties from him. Evidently he doesn't respect your marriage. Cut your ties.
    babygirl0782

Answer by babygirl0782 at 1:48 PM on May. 24, 2011

• I wouldnt SAY anything...I would just block him and let that be the end of it
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 1:50 PM on May. 24, 2011

• Well,I can't not give a negitive answer~That is,and still be honest. I think you need to set the dude streight or stop talking w/him. It's wrong for you to sit by and allow a guy to talk to you that way and your dh be unaware. How would you feel if the situation was reversed and your dh was allowing some girl to talk sexie to him w/o you knowing? I would shut the guy down.
    momthruivf

Answer by momthruivf at 1:50 PM on May. 24, 2011

• How about -- I am married, not interested and find your comments offensive?
    BaileysMom476

Answer by BaileysMom476 at 1:48 PM on May. 24, 2011

• I would simply to tell him "Stop writing messages like that to me. I'm married and not interested."
    Keva1990

Answer by Keva1990 at 1:48 PM on May. 24, 2011

• well , if you like it keep goin there ,
    if you dont , dont even go there
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 1:49 PM on May. 24, 2011

• what babygirl said :)
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 1:49 PM on May. 24, 2011

• I would tell him he isn't respecting me, my husband or my marriage. And defriend him. And, I would tell my hubby. I'd have told hubby by now, anyway.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 1:50 PM on May. 24, 2011

• Block him.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 1:50 PM on May. 24, 2011