Who is watching the Casey Anthony trial?

Tyler_mom1996

Asked by Tyler_mom1996 at 1:48 PM on May. 24, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• when does it come on?

I'd love to watch it
    Chloesmom1126

Answer by Chloesmom1126 at 1:51 PM on May. 24, 2011

• I'm watching it on www.cnn.com right now
    Tyler_mom1996

Comment by Tyler_mom1996 (original poster) at 1:53 PM on May. 24, 2011

• Yes. The defense is going to grasp at straws throughout this entire trial.

All I can say is, if she gets off on some kind of "evidence technicality" - I will be beyond livid.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 2:10 PM on May. 24, 2011

• I am so not ~
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 2:28 PM on May. 24, 2011

• I am and I am baffled by this scientific story the defense is using, don't buy any of it at all, the baby died in the home swimming pool and grandpa found her and didn't call 911, please, I can understand Casey panicking but two of them?

Answer by older at 2:36 PM on May. 24, 2011

• Did I hear that correctly? Is George Anthony a former investigator or police officer? And we are supposed to believe that he wouldn't call 911? Is that because there would be an autopsy and they would find that she had been molested? I missed part of the defense opening so I am not sure what is going on.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 2:56 PM on May. 24, 2011

• I don't believe that George didn't know Casey was pregnant until she was 7 months along. Casey lived with her parents.
    Tyler_mom1996

Comment by Tyler_mom1996 (original poster) at 5:03 PM on May. 24, 2011

He more or less said that he suspected, but didn't "know". He was pretty clear on that. I have a cousin who denied being pregnant until she was 7.5 months. Her parents had "known" for several months, but weren't "certain" until she came clean.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 6:36 PM on May. 24, 2011