White bumps all over arms...help!

I've got these white bumps all over my arms. I've tried making my own soap and laundry detergent, changing my sheets weekly, sugar scrubs and yes, even windex. Nothing is working! They look like zits, but they don't have the little seeds like zits. When i pop them a cloudy white/yellowy goo comes out. I don't have insurance, so I can't go to the doctor. Anyone had this? Anyone recommended something else? Thanks!

hill_star03

Asked by hill_star03 at 1:51 PM on May. 24, 2011 in Health

• it sounds like kp (keratosis pilaris) you can get a kp kit from a dermatologist, insurance dosen't cover it anyways and it's about 50 bucks
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 1:53 PM on May. 24, 2011

• Idk.I gave you a bump though~GL
    momthruivf

Answer by momthruivf at 1:54 PM on May. 24, 2011

• See if this applies: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milium_(disease)

Answer by gdiamante at 1:54 PM on May. 24, 2011

• AHHH!! thank you so much, I just googled images of keratosis pilaris and it is exactly what mine looks like! thank you soooo much!

Can you just call a derm and ask for the kit without an appt? I don't want to pay another $100 for a doc to see me for 5 minutes and then hand me the kit.
    hill_star03

Comment by hill_star03 (original poster) at 1:58 PM on May. 24, 2011

• you could call and ask if they have it, the dermatoligist i used to work for was cool about ppl calling in and asking for them, maybe you can find one in your area GL
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 1:59 PM on May. 24, 2011