Whats your favorite memory when u went to the BEACH?

Mine was my son first time @ the beach because he said MOM wow its a very big POOL and its so blue i love it... BUT would JAWS eat me tho. lol I never forget that day it was so cute what he said.

avonbuyorsell

Asked by avonbuyorsell at 1:53 PM on May. 24, 2011 in Travel

• well, when i was about 12 we went to myrtle beach and i remember renting boogie boards and just spending the whole day on those waves. it was fantastic.
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 1:54 PM on May. 24, 2011

• Would have to say graduation night................I had a blast, I graduated in Hawaii and that's where my parents had my graduation party, one I will never forget and that was 25 years ago today
    buttonlts

Answer by buttonlts at 1:55 PM on May. 24, 2011

• When I was little my grandpa had a condo on the beach at Hilton head SC. I remember all the critters on the beach and picking them up and putting them into my sand bucket w/my shovel. I was a fearless little girl.
    momthruivf

Answer by momthruivf at 2:14 PM on May. 24, 2011

• The first time I saw big waves on vacation in NC. I live in Connecticut, and although I go to the beach often... we don't get waves.
    Namaste17

Answer by Namaste17 at 2:22 PM on May. 24, 2011

• I live just steps from the Pacific Ocean, so my life is now basically one big beach! I have always loved the coast-
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 10:47 PM on May. 24, 2011

• We just got back from Huntington Beach, California and LOVED it!! My kids just keep saying how much fun it was finding shells and playing in the water. They want to go back next year!
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 5:40 PM on May. 25, 2011