When u travel do u rent a car or not?

sometimes we do rent a car if we going far places so we don't put miles in our Yukon... it all depend were we going i guess.

Asked by avonbuyorsell at 1:56 PM on May. 24, 2011 in Travel

• Only when we fly.

Answer by anng.atlanta at 1:58 PM on May. 24, 2011

• Nope we use our own vehicles. Unless we are flying and then we rent a car. We have new cars and figure they will be run into the ground so do not really hesitate putting miles on them. My car has made a trip from WA to FL, FL to NC, NC to FL, FL back to WA and WA to CA and back, and WA to NY. And many vacations in between. All in the last 2 years.

Answer by Melbornj at 2:00 PM on May. 24, 2011

• We used to when we had older cars. We would rent a minivan or small SUV because our cars were small and a family of 5 shoved in a chevy cavalier for 6 hours or more was mayhem!!!

Answer by Izsarejman at 2:19 PM on May. 24, 2011

• I have always driven my own car, but from now on I am going to think about renting one because of the mileage thing.

Answer by Namaste17 at 2:20 PM on May. 24, 2011

• I've only done it once and it was because we flew down there and needed a car. It was pretty good and not too expensive. I'd probably do it again.

Answer by myree85 at 2:23 PM on May. 24, 2011

• I've never rented a car.

Answer by CometGirl at 2:25 PM on May. 24, 2011

• nope!

Answer by dullscissors at 2:45 PM on May. 24, 2011

• We have once before but we usually use our car. This summer were going to Kings Dominion were going to probably rent bc now my cousin and her little ones may come

Answer by kyheavensmom at 3:08 PM on May. 24, 2011

• We have perfectly good vehicles, no need to rent.

• Only when we fly-

Answer by Sisteract at 10:45 PM on May. 24, 2011