Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How do you get someones birth certificate when they were born on an army base in germany?

Dh was born in Germany on an army base and we dont know who to contact to get his birth certificate? Any ideas? Thanks.

Answer Question

Asked by bethybk21 at 2:57 PM on Dec. 8, 2008 in Travel

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (4)
  • ask very nicely? omg i don't know go ask the nearest recruiting station and they should be able to tell you something about it

    Answer by watersgirls at 12:11 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

  • Oh, I wish I could help you! We thought that we were going to have to go through this too, my husband was born on a base in Taiwan. Anyways, finally his mom found his birth certificate, but the thought of trying to get it was scary. Start with a recruiting office, just to get a phone number somewhere of someone who might be able to give you the info you need. Good luck!

    Answer by slw123 at 9:24 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

  • you have to go thru the state department...

    Answer by sweetscrappin at 1:31 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

  • hope this helps...

    Answer by sweetscrappin at 1:31 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.
close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN