does babies feet turn purlpe by themself

my daughters feet turned purple yesterday

novamybaby

Asked by novamybaby at 2:43 PM on Jul. 11, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• no they dont. take baby to doctor
    ashleyamanda

Answer by ashleyamanda at 2:44 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• If her pants weren't too tight and she wasn't cold... she might have a circulation problem. Take her to the doctor soon.
    crazysocks830

Answer by crazysocks830 at 3:10 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• take her to the doctor!!!! take the end of your pinkie and squeeze it until it turns purple and ask yourself if this is normal for anyones bodyparts to turn this color!
    Anonymous

• If your touch to foot does it Blanch ( turn white) You need to go to the doctor reguardless asap! That is a sign of poor circulation that could leat to loss of limbs...take it very seriously
    Anonymous

• My daughter's did esp when I lifter her feet to change her diaper so I tried to lift her legs instead.
    Americanmom483

Answer by Americanmom483 at 6:36 PM on Jul. 11, 2008