Too lazy !

I was deciding what to eat for lunch since I didn't bring one today to work and sitting there, I realized I tossed Subway ( sandwich shop ) out because I had to actually get out of me vehicle.. sheesh - no wonder I am 30lbs overweight haha..
What's your lazy reality?

maxsmom11807

Asked by maxsmom11807 at 2:04 PM on May. 24, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I do the same thing my mother used to do to me, the one thing I said I would NEVER do....the other day my dd (4) was playing in the backyard (I can see her from the couch) I called her inside to get the remote for me.....it was on the couch but we have an L shaped couch and it was on the far end LOL
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 2:06 PM on May. 24, 2011

• Last night, I could see my kids playing at their friend's house. It was time to come home and I stood there thinking "Would they hear me if I just yell at them to come home?" Then I thought I could walk down to get them, then ended up telling their dad to drive down and pick them up. They beat us both. They walked home. *sigh*
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 2:09 PM on May. 24, 2011

• On more than one occasion, I've dropped something while holding my son or he's dropped something like his bottle or binky. Instead of me bending all the way down to get it or putting him down and then getting it, I'll point down and say "uh oh." And then I'll lower him enough to where he reaches his arms out and grabs it himself, then I hoist him back up. I just tell myself its good hand/eye coordination practice lol.
    DJsMommy610

Answer by DJsMommy610 at 2:19 PM on May. 24, 2011

• too lazy to fix myself something to eat half the time so i beg my dh lol now he works so i have to do it myself bummer!
    KColeman90

Answer by KColeman90 at 8:24 PM on May. 24, 2011