This is really embarressing but i just wanted some advice

the father of my child and i, used to have a really healthy sexual relationship. After i gave birth to my son, he started to refuse to perform a certain favor, im sure you know which one im talking about without me having to go into too much detail. When i asked him why he said "because i saw a baby come out of there" i started crying, it was his baby that came out of there. lol. so anyways ever since then i have been really depressed and dissapointed in him. that was very immature

ninabalerina

Asked by ninabalerina at 2:08 PM on May. 24, 2011 in Relationships

• I must be the only person who can kind of understand where he is coming from lol...yeah it was kind of immature but I can get why that would freak him out for a little bit....it's no longer JUST a sexual thing...he seen his child come out of there...maybe he just needs a little time to adjust?
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 2:17 PM on May. 24, 2011

• Follow him in the bathroom, watch him pee, and refuse to perform certain favor for him. When he asks why just respond saying you saw pee come out of there. To be serious though you guys need to have a talk.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 2:12 PM on May. 24, 2011

• In your place, I would tell him..now how to put this delicately...

"Well you better find a way to get past that, Buddy.  Yes, you are correct, that general area served as a Baby Exit Ramp, and let me tell you, that was absolutely no picnic for me, either.  I mean, if just watching the event could be so traumatizing, I imagine that if YOU had been the one to mutilate your genitalia in such a fashion, you would now be completely insane.  You do not have a choice here, don't you get it?  That particular act is my lifelong reward for the utterly heroic act of squeezing your unquestionably large-headed kid out my Happy Hole, so get you a Mr. Potato head and dress it up, put a face on it, pack a lunch and stay for the day."

Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 2:20 PM on May. 24, 2011

• Yet men want to put their pecker in your butt. Makes no sense.
    Anonymous

• Yah,that is super immature but such is man! LOL. You need to have a serious talk w/him. He needs to get real!
    momthruivf

Answer by momthruivf at 2:11 PM on May. 24, 2011

• That is immature! I would have told him "You don't want to do it because a baby came out of there, think of what went IN there to make that baby, you jerk!" haha immature of me wouldn't it be? Sorry I don't have any advice! I hope he can't get over this for your sake.
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 2:13 PM on May. 24, 2011

• Believe it or not a lot of guys will refuse to do that or have sex after a baby is born because it grosses them out. Yes, very immature and idiotic. My fiance, who is 46 and has no kids, wants a baby so bad I'm sure it would just turn him on even more if I had a baby. But yeah, your man needs to get over himself.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 2:13 PM on May. 24, 2011

• yeah , i agree , immature
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 2:12 PM on May. 24, 2011

• *can^^
    nmmama09

• I hear its actually not that uncommon but that doesn't make it ok - I think I would feel the same way about being disappointed...I was actually worried about that with my DH because he's such a visual lover but it never made a difference.GL mama
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 2:14 PM on May. 24, 2011