If you DID NOT agree with your kids lifestyle choice....

Would you still go to the Gay Pride Parade to support them?

I would =) being Christian I don't necessarily agree with this lifestyle but I would jump over the moon to support my children and show them that no matter what they do in life, I will always be thier mother and will always love them <3

Lucky209

Asked by Lucky209 at 2:13 PM on May. 24, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I would support my Son no matter what - I couldn't help it.. I don't see beyond my love for him
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 2:18 PM on May. 24, 2011

• I agree 100%!!!
    AngieBry

Answer by AngieBry at 2:14 PM on May. 24, 2011

• Yes I would. That would be her decision to make and my decision to love her unconditionally.
    BaileysMom476

Answer by BaileysMom476 at 2:19 PM on May. 24, 2011

• supporting someone in their life doesnt not mean you have to attend functions that would make you uncomfortable, you can be supportive and attendance at a Gay Pride Parade is NOT mandantory...however, they are a lot of fun, so if you do decide to go, you may enjoy yourself.
    shivasgirl

Answer by shivasgirl at 2:24 PM on May. 24, 2011

• I support my kids no matter what...
    nybor48

Answer by nybor48 at 2:46 PM on May. 24, 2011

• Absolutley! I just want them to be happy in life no matter if they choose an alternative lifestyle.
    Wyomingmama

Answer by Wyomingmama at 5:14 PM on May. 24, 2011

• Yes I would but being a Christian I would try to explain to them that what they do on this earth etc etc.....
    KColeman90

Answer by KColeman90 at 8:23 PM on May. 24, 2011