why can't we just STOP FIGHTING?

BEEN W/ HIM 20 YRS & HAVE BEEN FIGHTING FOR A MONTH! OVER EVERYTHING. I'M TIRED OF IT BUT HOW DO YOU STOP?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:04 PM on Dec. 8, 2008 in Relationships

• go to relationshiprich.com

it might b spelt wronmg
    but its relationship riich
    how ever u spell reltionship
    and if that dpesnt work just google it
    its cvery helpful
    tiffany275

Answer by tiffany275 at 3:11 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• Me and my husband used to fuss and fight.Sometimes I just say what he wants to hear, just to pacify him,and then do what I wanted to do to begin with.And I think he does the same to me sometimes.He says alot ot "You are right".I know he doesn't really think that.We got tired of fighting and we just agree to disagree sometimes.Just let him think he is right to shut him up.
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 3:31 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• Sometimes you hit a spot where everything seems like a reason to fight. I know my husband and I do! We'll be fine for 6 months and then one month is just a nightmare from start to finish. The best advice I have is to talk about when you got together, or other positive memories in your relationship. Sometimes reminding yourselves of the good times will make both of you more likely to bite your tongue or not feel as irritated with the other. You DO love each other and sometimes it's hard to remember that. So taking the time to remind yourselves is always a good thing. :) :)
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 5:55 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• It's simple as if you can't say something nice don't say anything at all
    in long reltionships like 20 yrs. it's easy to be the person ( both usually end up this way ) who has to have the last word ....

don't we preach to our kids the same thing all the time be nice or be quiet.. if it's petty and not worth a fight evaluate it if it's simple don't keep it going point out the fact hey " were fighting to just be fighting"

my hubby always says stupid things like were fighting instead we should be f^&**%g
    rachael596

Answer by rachael596 at 11:05 AM on Dec. 9, 2008