Relationships!

Have you ever felt like your hubby or bf dont pay u no mind anymore i mean not all the time but that he wont just come up to you and hug n kiss u like he use to?? what have you done to fix that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:29 PM on May. 24, 2011 in Relationships

• Well, I wouldn't particularly recommend the way it happened here... I called him after I was nearly hit by a wrong way driver.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:31 PM on May. 24, 2011

• i have that now. i know exactly how u feel with that. He still does't hug me or kiss me like he used to, but instead we just take a shower together when the kids go to bed just to spend time and i take any hug or kiss i can get from him
    2boysyahoo.com

Answer by 2boysyahoo.com at 2:32 PM on May. 24, 2011

• haha good one!!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:33 PM on May. 24, 2011

• Explain how u feel and that u don't want to be taken for granted.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 2:33 PM on May. 24, 2011

• One thing I read was the rubber band method. If he's starting to drift away, then act a little more stand-offish. Do things you normally wouldn't, like if you would always go to the store together just casually say you're going to the store when he's at home doing something else. If he wants to come, let him come, but if he seems nonchalant after a few days, I would wonder if he still loved me or was cheating! In general, though, I would show a little independence to get him to come back to you.
    missskrisss

Answer by missskrisss at 3:03 PM on May. 24, 2011

• Avoid being overly touchy-feely as is our initial reaction as this will only turn him off.
    missskrisss