Over the counter fertility drugs

okay so i was thinking i dont really want to go to the dr to be treated like a lab rat but im starting to think thats my only way... i really want to have a baby and its a dissapointment everytime af comes but i was just wondering anyone ever heard of anything over the counter that would help boost fertility?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:34 PM on May. 24, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Lots of herbs are alleged to increase fertility. I didn't find them too helpful. What DID work was to start charting my cycles. "Taking Charge Of Your Fertility" by Toni Wechsler is the owner's manual for the female reproductive system... follow her method, pregnant next cycle. Really!

Answer by gdiamante at 2:36 PM on May. 24, 2011

• I know they have ovulation kits that will help you know exactly when you are fertile. How long have you been trying? Atleast if you go to the doctor they can tell you if you or your spouse are having fetility problems. You may go and they say just keep trying.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 2:39 PM on May. 24, 2011

• about a year we haven been trying but im scared to go to the dr and them tell me that i cant have kids i do have very irregular prds and im already crush for the fact that it hasnt happened yet but if i fo and they say that i CANT...... i dont even know
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:41 PM on May. 24, 2011

• isoflavones...google it.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 2:46 PM on May. 24, 2011

• have u tried it?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:51 PM on May. 24, 2011

• I knw that making that call is very hard to do. The doctors can do alot to help you. They may have to do invitro but sometimes it is something much simplier. The not knowing may be harder than knowing and doing something about it. I know several kids who were born due to invitro. Don't give up, just check out all your options!! good luck!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 3:34 PM on May. 24, 2011

• charting the temp got my cousin preggers within 2months
    Tess929

Answer by Tess929 at 5:15 PM on May. 24, 2011

• Try fertibella. Not everyone on here is a fan, but it worked for me and I'm an older mom who struggled w/ this for a long time before finding success. It comes w/ free ovulation tests so you can track your progress too.
    tashamorris

Answer by tashamorris at 3:34 PM on May. 28, 2011