Etsy and Artfire

Anyone sell off of these sites? Would you recommend others to sell off of these websites as well? If you don't mind me asking, has it been profitable for you?

TsMommy428

Asked by TsMommy428 at 2:38 PM on May. 24, 2011 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I love browsing on etsy! I have often thought of selling on there, but don't want to put the time and money into it, and not be successful. I have not heard of artfire. Just looked it up, looks interesting! I asked the same question on here sometime back, and a couple of people have sold on there. Their suggestion, try something that is unique. Good luck if you try it out!!!
    AngieBry

Answer by AngieBry at 2:52 PM on May. 24, 2011

• Thank you so much! :)
    TsMommy428

Comment by TsMommy428 (original poster) at 2:59 PM on May. 24, 2011

• Etsy! I love Etsy! I haven't sold on it yet, but I'm planning on it. I have bought items on there and I love it!
    techgirl3

Answer by techgirl3 at 9:41 PM on May. 24, 2011

• I LOVE BROWSING ON ETSY ALSO... ITS FOR HANDMADE ITEMS THAT PEOPLE WANNA SELL THAT ARE KINDA PRICEY BUT ITS CAUSE ITS HANDMADE... I SUGGEST IF U DO SELL TO SELL SOMETHING THAT ALOT OF PPL ARENT SELLING ON THERE...
    COZYBLANKIES

Answer by COZYBLANKIES at 2:57 AM on May. 25, 2011