Does anyone need baby clothes?

I have tons and tons of baby clothes. Most of them are girls, but I have a lot of boy clothes, too. I have around 2 garbage bags full of girls clothes, and one, possibly more of boys. The majority of the girls clothes have never been worn, as I had too many given to me...A lot of cute things. Dresses, PJs, Onesies, Footies..A lot more. Even some shoes. About the same for the boy clothes. If you live far away, I would just need the money it would cost to get it there, I live in Maine. Otherwise, it's all free. Oh, also- If you'd like pictures of some of the clothes in order to figure out if you want them, that wouldn't be a problem. I have some other baby things if you are in need of them. Just message me.

Karleyy

Asked by Karleyy at 3:08 PM on Dec. 8, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• what sizes are the boy clothes?
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 3:13 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• What sizes of clothes are they?
    sophiafarris

Answer by sophiafarris at 3:19 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• What size of boys clothes?
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 3:37 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• I forgot to add...most of them are0-3 months, but for the boys there are some that are bigger. I'll have to go check for those.
    Karleyy

Answer by Karleyy at 5:19 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• My oldest daghter has a 4 year old son and is getting reay to have another baby boy this month. Also I have another daughter who has a 1 year old boy. I would love to have them for my grandsons. Let me know. I will reinburt you on the money to send them.
    Also I have a nephew, his girlfriend is going to have a baby girl next month. I will also reinburst you on it too for sending them.
    Foxynanna

Answer by Foxynanna at 9:48 PM on Dec. 8, 2008