I need meal ideas

My 2 year old son has become a picky eater. He won't eat anything with tomatoes in it, so spaghetti is out, he also doesn't eat eggs. He's even stopped eating some of his favorite foods. I need some meal ideas. Thanks!

MomMom23

Asked by MomMom23 at 2:39 PM on May. 24, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Wow, this is a toughie! A website I like to go to when I need quick dinner ideas is readyseteat.com
    It is very simple, all the dishes use only a few ingredients, most of which will already be in your pantry! It also has a great feature where if you put in your zip code it will show you where ingredients are on sale in your local stores! Good luck with the picky toddler, I have one on my hands. She was actually losing weight because of it, so the doctor put her on Pediasure. Since my hubby's in the Navy we qualified for WIC, so they are all free! I realize that not everyone will qualify for the program, but it is worth looking into.
    missskrisss

Answer by missskrisss at 2:49 PM on May. 24, 2011

• Thanks missskrisss. We don't have a problem buying food, it's just getting him to eat it. I also tried the Pediasure, he took one drink of it, gagged and wouldn't touch it again.
    MomMom23

Comment by MomMom23 (original poster) at 2:55 PM on May. 24, 2011

• Rice Sides (Chicken and Broccoli Flavor) Cut up some Boneless Chicken Breasts add Lemon Pepper Seasoning Salt & Black Pepper then Fry them for about 10mins.....put the chicken into the Chicken & Broccoli Rice let in sit on low......Homemade Macoroni & Cheese With a side of Steamed Broccoli great quick meal.....
    hotcherry21

Answer by hotcherry21 at 3:01 PM on May. 24, 2011