Need some tips on loosing weight pleaz

whats a good diet to try or body cleanser i eat heathy just have the stuburn belly pouch from havinf my kids and really want it GONE!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:57 PM on May. 24, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• Eat cleanly, cardio and strength training...no pills, no cleanses...just good ole' diet and exercise..
    mcginnisc

Answer by mcginnisc at 8:52 PM on May. 24, 2011

• Cleanses are just a gimick.  Also womens body changes after having a baby.  Why my trainer told me is that just cutting out starch/carbs after 4pm makes a really big difference.  After 4 pm stick to protiens and veggies :)

Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 12:46 AM on May. 25, 2011

• I have cut my food intake in half, added more fruits and veggies, cut out sweets and added some exercise. I lost 15 lbs the first month and I have lost 15 more over 3 months. If all you want to do is lose that baby belly you probably just need to exercise more.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 8:44 AM on May. 25, 2011

• try snacking all day instead of full meals
    Liz4Life

Answer by Liz4Life at 2:03 PM on May. 25, 2011