OK I went to the doc today. His Head is fully engaged, i am not dilated enough adult content

the baby is completely engaged, his head is VERY LOW the doc said. She said he is ready, but I have to go into labor, and without a medical reason she cannot induce me. She is also leaving in 5 days for her vacation and she will be gone for a week. I am afraid that I am going to go into labor while she is away, as is she. I have been looking all day for ways to get my labor to start, but i haven't found anything that I haven't already tried. I have tried lots of walking, sex, pineapple, nipple stimulation, and Castor oil. I don't know what else to try, and those are the things that she told me to try. If anyone has another ideas, or anything that has worked for them PLEASE HELP ME!

sianniona

Asked by sianniona at 3:22 PM on May. 24, 2011 in Pregnancy

• sounds like waiting a waiting game to me lol he will come when he is ready don't rush it
    alliep2011

Answer by alliep2011 at 3:25 PM on May. 24, 2011

• just relax, walk and wait til she is ready. If your doctor is out of town then the oncall one will deliver.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 3:26 PM on May. 24, 2011

• no other doctor will deliver, i wont allow it neither will my doc
    sianniona

Comment by sianniona (original poster) at 7:24 PM on May. 24, 2011

• Wow.....when I had my babies, there were 4 Dctors on staff at the AirForce hospitals and we got whoever was on duty. We didn't ave a choice,. But----it all went well anyway. Be patient and don't be so determined that you will only have your baby with that ONE Doctor! Kinda silly. It will be fine if you just relax and be patient.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 9:50 PM on May. 24, 2011

• NO NOT SILLY with all the complications I had with this pregnancy she dont want n e 1 else to deliver this baby ! She said I cant have him while she was on vacation so i better have him B4 or after her vacation! I asked for advice not to be told that I am silly for wanting MY doctor and cuz SHE said so
    sianniona

Comment by sianniona (original poster) at 10:31 PM on May. 24, 2011

• well.....NOW you tell us that you have had all kinds of complications.
    BUT I did too---placental abruption--and the Doctor on duty when I had her did a good job. I mean...is your Doctor the only one who has a Medical Degree? LOLOL. Really---get a grip. Everything is in your medical records and another Doctor WOULD be able to handle your case. RELAX! You are creating problems where there are none.
    I AM giving you advice,You asked for advice. Just chill and trust that it will be fine even if your Doctor is on vacation and someone else is on duty. THAT is the advice I am giving. I guess you only accept specfic advice that you want to hear and not something realistic,huh?
    Wow.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 11:18 PM on May. 24, 2011