I'm going to pull my hair out

my 13th month old dd is such a little terror she throws bad temper tantrums and I have no idea where she learned it from but will it ever end ??? And my 5 year old dd try's to play with her and pick her up but the baby screams and hits is that normal ??? I'm so wore out

AngelGrace0510

Asked by AngelGrace0510 at 3:25 PM on May. 24, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Your little one is simply beginning to express her independence. Temper tantrums can be ignored, just make sure she is safe when expressing herself. Have your 5yo ask her sister is she can pick her up. This allows respect for each persons feelings, wants and needs.
    Wyomingmama

Answer by Wyomingmama at 3:46 PM on May. 24, 2011

• it can be very normal, could she be frustrated , is it when she wants something and u are unsure of what she wants?
    jenn660

Answer by jenn660 at 3:46 PM on May. 24, 2011

• there has to be some type of disipline to show her that her actions are not ok. espicially with your 5yr old. pretty soon the 5yr old will start tryin to do it to because they see the other sibling getting away with it so they want to also. start with a time out and if that doesnt work a lil tap on the hand doesnt hurt anything but their feelings, eventually they get the consept of concequence for their actions. believe me i know, im a mother to 4 1girl 17, and 3 boys 11,9,and4.
    dawna35

Answer by dawna35 at 7:14 PM on May. 24, 2011