Are all men like this?

my DH is always in a bad mood, it's been probably about since my baby girl was born, she is now 22 moths old, she is a second baby. Everything , I mean EVERYTHING that "I" do or say bothers him. I've tried talking to him, morning, or night, or after sex, but I always get the same reaction. He gets mad and starts off by telling me "I don't want to talk about that". Every time I tell him that we need to talk, he gets all defensive and offended, and refuses to say a word. I'm starting to get really tired of him, and I'm wondering if I should just leave him or keep trying. But I'm sure tired of trying. Many many times I even wonder if I'm still in love with him or if it is just custom. And to make matters worst, I recently found my ex on facebook, we are friends but my DH doesn't know, I'm sure he wouldn't like me having him on my friends. We have talked only on messages, nothing big, but I'm starting to ask myself, the "WHAT IF" question........ any advice????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:29 PM on May. 24, 2011 in Relationships

• younever start a convo with a man with " We need to talk". It automatically puts them on the defense.
    notjstasocermom

Answer by notjstasocermom at 3:34 PM on May. 24, 2011

• do you have any suggestions on how to approach the subject? any subject?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:36 PM on May. 24, 2011

• Sometimes when I get on here about relationships. I ask my husband what does he think since hes a man. He says if I was tired of you I wouldnt be talking to you. So what im getting out of it is that your husband Is tired of you. :( but im not sure so you might want some more advice and see if it adds up okay but keep your head up.
    LARRYSWiiFE

Answer by LARRYSWiiFE at 3:36 PM on May. 24, 2011

• ouch! I guess nobody say that truth didn't hurt....... =(
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:39 PM on May. 24, 2011

• First, I would delete the ex on facebook. Not a good idea to be friends with an ex on there..especially when your marriage may be in trouble, as you have explained. It only adds another problem to the problem, you know what I mean?
    You need to reboot yourself...take a deep breath, ask yourself what you want out of this marriage, think of the things you DO love about your husband.Is he a good father? What makes your heart melt with him? Is it when he is playing with the children or a certain look he gives you? Find what you love about him no matter how small and think about it till you smile, and do it everyday and think of something new everyday until you find youself falling in love with him again.
    Marriages are bound to go a bit stale from time to time, and people get stressed and take it out on eachother.
    Hang in there...but go delete that ex right away!!! Good Luck!!
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 3:41 PM on May. 24, 2011

• thanks for all the advices........ I just feel that I can't continue....until I see my children.... I don't really have nobody to talk about this, and I feel all the weigh in my shoulders.....and lately I've been very depressed....
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:44 PM on May. 24, 2011

• delete the ex
    go to http://www.5lovelanguages.com/assessments/love/
    have him take one assesment and u take the other, maybe that'll help show him how to show you love and u him
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 3:56 PM on May. 24, 2011

• ALL MEN ARE NOT LIKE THIS.

And your man is NOT a man. He's a BOY... Real Men DO TALK. Sulky children refuse to do so.

MARRIAGE COUNSELING TODAY. Go yourself if he won't go with you. And please, stay off Facebook till you HAVE seen a counselor at least on your own.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:57 PM on May. 24, 2011

• All men are not like that. You should delete you fb friend. I would make dh MISS ME. I would kick him out or move myself and the child(ren) into a place of our own. Let dh know when he is ready to talk you will. Then don't go back until you have talked. Mean what you say!! and Say what you mean. Take charge, don't let him call all the shots. You deserve respect.

meooma

Answer by meooma at 4:15 PM on May. 24, 2011

• does any of you know an inexpensive counselor in the bay area? more towards Santa Clara County?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:15 PM on May. 24, 2011