Weirdest pregnancy prevention....

It is no wonder some teenagers end up pregnant. I overheard a conversation between two girls at lunch. One was quite obviously pregnant. She was telling her friend that eating lemon's after sex didn't work for her...she still got pregnant. EATING LEMONS!!!!!!!!!

Have you heard any wacky stories?

Shaken1976

Asked by Shaken1976 at 3:30 PM on May. 24, 2011 in Relationships

• WOWW....!!! THATS CRAZY TEENS SHOULD REALLY THINK ABOUT SEX BEFORE DOING SO...HEHE THAT IS SOOO WEIRD WONDER WHERE SHE HEARD THAT..
    anayasmommy21

Answer by anayasmommy21 at 3:38 PM on May. 24, 2011

• OMG. And then they have a BABY? Talk about a disaster! If they are THAT dumb, they should not be a mother.
    I haven't heard of anything that dumb before. The one that really had me laughing was that you won't get pregnant if you do it standing up. I thought THAT was stupid....but THIS! Lemons?
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 3:39 PM on May. 24, 2011

• Lemons....from what I gathered from my eavesdropping....something about the acid in a lemon is supposed to kill the sperm. I about spit my lunch all over my friend.
    Shaken1976

Comment by Shaken1976 (original poster) at 3:41 PM on May. 24, 2011

• My grandmother was Irish and Scottish she used to say after sex if you "Dooche" with vinegar it kills the sperm.
    Jersey_class

Answer by Jersey_class at 3:43 PM on May. 24, 2011

• my niece got pregnant at 16 and she said she didnt think she could get pregnant cause 1. she was on top and 2. it was his first time. shes now 21 with her 3rd on the way
    TatymMommi

Answer by TatymMommi at 3:55 PM on May. 24, 2011

• I already knew about sex and birth control (mom gave me that talk when I was young). A few weeks after I met my hubs (I was 19 at the time), dad and I were out running errands, and he decided he needed to give me "the talk". I will never forget his advice...... he said "keep your pants up and don't get pregnant!".
    When my sis met her ex, dad's told her to 'keep your knees together and don't get pregnant'.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 4:09 PM on May. 24, 2011

• Perhaps if you were to squirt lemon juice up there MAYBE it might HELP prevent. lol but I wouldn't be taking advice on how not to get pregnant by a pregnant teen lol
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 4:12 PM on May. 24, 2011

• LOL. Not taking advice from them. Thought the whole thing was funny but sad. I just wish I was as fertile as some of these girls
    Shaken1976

Comment by Shaken1976 (original poster) at 4:14 PM on May. 24, 2011

• "Jump up and down afterwards."

"You can't get pregnant the first time you do it."

"Put ice on the guy's balls before you do it, that kills the sperm."

"Do it in a hot tub, that kills the sperm."

"Drink Diet Coke afterwards, that kills the sperm."

"I only ever f*ck potheads because they're infertile."
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 4:26 PM on May. 24, 2011

• I've heard a ton of stupid shit. I want to smack some people upside the head.
    mrsziemann

Answer by mrsziemann at 4:35 PM on May. 24, 2011