I went to a demo adult content

on saturday at a friends house and it was for a sex toy one. now you know how things like those go, it gets a little crazy and everyone talks nasty and it can be alot of fun. well my friend had her niece there (she lives with my friend for school purposes) she is 15 going to be 16 this month i think or next. anyway she was sitting there watching the toys get past to everyone and touching them. also come to find out my friend had her make the jello shots. i dont' know i'm i being old fashioned here or is this wrong to some of you?

lucky35

Asked by lucky35 at 4:03 PM on May. 24, 2011 in General Parenting

• I think it was inappropriate, she shouldn't have made the shots or been at the party. she should have been out doing something with her friends or another family member in my opinion
    sdks2011

Answer by sdks2011 at 4:06 PM on May. 24, 2011

•       The adult should have made the jello shots,    Did you buy anything ?

shh

LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 4:11 PM on May. 24, 2011

• Jello shots was over the line. I see no problem with a teenager learning about sex toys. Lots of teenagers masturbate.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 4:15 PM on May. 24, 2011

• me and my other friend were saying the same thing. she should have been upstairs in her room or something. i was uncomfortable being there with her. i know no one else seemed to care because it wasn't their kid. but i think my friend (the one that had the demo) should some bad character.
    lucky35

Comment by lucky35 (original poster) at 4:10 PM on May. 24, 2011