WTF???

Why do guys love those MMORPGs so much? How the hell can you play some game for over 3 hours???????

prettyrayray

Asked by prettyrayray at 3:21 PM on Dec. 8, 2008 in Relationships

• They like their alias' life better (even though its fantasy)? Then real life responsibility?
    Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 3:23 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• duh me what is mmorpgs please tell me lol
    Anonymous

• the age old question, i know i went though the game crap w/ my hubby w/ playstation it got to the point i would hide the system...lol but thats been 10 years ago
    kim168

Answer by kim168 at 3:26 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• Probably LOL! I came back from work last night at 10, he had just put the kids to bed (WTF at 10??), and today I came home from school and like he had done absolutely no chores!! It's finals time for me, plus I work about 30 hours a week! Sounds like we have a little talking to do! BTW he works part time, but he's starting school next semester, and I'm getting a full time job since I'm graduating...
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 3:26 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game, sort of like World of Warcraft, but he plays this one called 2 Moons.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 3:27 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• My husband plays for hours and hours..right after he comes home from work-he goes straight to the computer! I hate it...
    Anonymous

• I agree with the first poster. The other night my SO was playing WOW and laughing up a storm! I came in the room to see what was going on and he and his friends had taken all their clothes off and were dancing in the WOW townsquare. He never goes dancing with me, so I am pouting over it. My So likes his fantasy life and fantasy friends more than his family.
    rcbrown

Answer by rcbrown at 3:52 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• The same reason a lot of girls (myself included) enjoy MMORPG's. They are fun! My DH and I play WOW together so we still have a good time but spend time with each other.

If it bothers you, then talk to him about it. Ask if he could play a little less and spend a little more time with you!
    purvislets

Answer by purvislets at 4:20 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• My friend's hubby is really into WoW, and it used to drive her crazy until someone introduced her to a game with the same concept, but more geared towards kids- it's on the Disney website and it's called Toontown. It's free to try out- if you're wanting to understand the gaming thing more. It actually helped her relationship, because she was able to understand where he was coming from a little better.
    I figure it's like any other vice (drinking, drugs, whatever), and some people are just more prone to addiction than others. I've heard some pretty crazy news reports about those games ruining marriages and people getting their kids taken away because they were so involved in it that they forgot to feed them... it can be a real problem for some people! Not all people, just some...
    esr

Answer by esr at 7:16 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• The thing is, I don't have time for games unfortunately. It's hard enough making sure I get my homework done, and the housework, and spending time with the kids! But it would be easier if he helped out more....maybe I would have time for games LOL!
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 8:11 PM on Dec. 8, 2008