I went to a demo adult content

on saturday at a friends house and it was for a sex toy one. now you know how things like those go, it gets a little crazy and everyone talks nasty and it can be alot of fun. well my friend had her niece there (she lives with my friend for school purposes) she is 15 going to be 16 this month i think or next. anyway she was sitting there watching the toys get past to everyone and touching them. also come to find out my friend had her make the jello shots. i dont' know i'm i being old fashioned here or is this wrong to some of you?

lucky35

Asked by lucky35 at 4:04 PM on May. 24, 2011 in Relationships

• I don't think you are wrong in your thinking. Those types of parties are for adults. I do not think teens should be there, and certainly not anyone under 21 if alcohol is there.
    busymom340

Answer by busymom340 at 4:43 PM on May. 24, 2011

• Making the jello shots might have been a bit much, but her being at the party....I was at one when I was 16 or 17. You say they need to not be thinking about masturbating....well, by 15 or 16, they're not only thinking about masturbating, but doing it. Better that they learn about sex toys that they can use to satisfy any urges they have than that they go get their boyfriend to do it. A vibrator can't get you pregnant.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 6:21 PM on May. 24, 2011

• Totally wrong. No offense but your friend is an idiot. How irresponsible can someone be?
    Bugzmomma

Answer by Bugzmomma at 4:07 PM on May. 24, 2011

• Totally ridiculous!
    bb510

Answer by bb510 at 4:08 PM on May. 24, 2011

• Make the jello shots.... sure, she can't can't one though.
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 4:10 PM on May. 24, 2011

• i wouldn't want my 20 year old daughter with me at a demo. and a 16 year old has no business being at a sex toy demo. kids need to be kids still not thinking about how to masturbate or doing things with their boyfriends. teaching them how to give bj or doing things with the toys. that's way to young for them.
    lucky35

Comment by lucky35 (original poster) at 4:12 PM on May. 24, 2011

• yeah prob inappropriate
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 4:44 PM on May. 24, 2011

• I would have said something to my friend and left.
    ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 4:53 PM on May. 24, 2011

• Yes, that's wrong
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 6:46 PM on May. 24, 2011

• I see nothing wrong with a 16 year old at a sex toy party. I would prefer her to hear about them in a safe enviroment.

I do however think the jello shots were not cool.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 4:07 PM on May. 24, 2011