I dont have any friends on popular social sites or in real life!

I am emotionally drained for being an outcast all my life in elementary school, high school and now as an adult! I have no friends my family disses me and my hubby and kids seem like they could do fine without me:(

((There's No Venting Category!))

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:09 PM on May. 24, 2011 in Just for Fun

• My God, are you seriously this down on yourself? You know when High School is over it's kind of like a clean slate. You don't have to dwell on what an outcast you were in school. As for your husband and kids not needing you or it seems like not acknowledging your existance well....Why do you think that is? Are you a doormat? Are you a yes woman? Are you not involved in your family? Maybe you should see a professional about this or have a heart to heart with your husband. Life is what we make it.
    Bugzmomma

Answer by Bugzmomma at 4:14 PM on May. 24, 2011

• Honestly, it is reallyhard to find true and genuine friends if you are an "outcast" or not. I have had many friends in my life, but only a few are of quality.
    bb510

Answer by bb510 at 4:15 PM on May. 24, 2011

• You need to talk to someone professinally.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 4:18 PM on May. 24, 2011

• I'll be your friend.simple smile

mrsziemann

Answer by mrsziemann at 4:24 PM on May. 24, 2011

• I don't have any friends and I feel like my life is still complete. I was very insignificant in high school but that was high school. As long as I have my husband and my daughter my life is fulfilled.
    Eisleysmommy27

Answer by Eisleysmommy27 at 4:30 PM on May. 24, 2011

• try not being there for your hubby and your kids... then you'll see how much they need you. sounds like you need a night out. do you work outside the home? if so, is there any females you could go out on the town with?
    nybor48

Answer by nybor48 at 5:01 PM on May. 24, 2011

• Have you tried making friends in your neighborhood? did you outcast yourself on purpose or are you just a shy person? and im sure your family doesnt feel like that about you......if you want to make friends you have to put in the effort also =)
    KColeman90

Answer by KColeman90 at 8:20 PM on May. 24, 2011

• I understand how you feel, in the real life aspect. You're not alone. *hug*
    .MommieAJ.

Answer by .MommieAJ. at 8:25 PM on May. 24, 2011