Crazy dreams...You have them?

Before I got pregnant, I had quit remembering my dreams. After? I remember every dream, in it's painstaking detail, and they're WEIRD. All over the board! I had a dream about my best friend having a positive pregnancy test on her toe?? Literally, her big toe just had a pregnancy test extension attached to. She ended up finding out she was pregnant a month later. Not all of them have featured my all future seeing abilities lol, but they're weird. Anyone else have crazy dreams? Is it hormones?

SMC112011

Asked by SMC112011 at 4:10 PM on May. 24, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Something in the Water? I have them Often .. lol
    PrissyT

Answer by PrissyT at 4:11 PM on May. 24, 2011

• I had weird dreams when I was pregnant. I also have weird dreams when I am medicated. I remember one dream...I was laying out on the beach when a dump truck came and dumped sand on me. I was under this huge pile of sand and my friends were using plastic spoons to dig me out. Weird.
    Shaken1976

Answer by Shaken1976 at 4:16 PM on May. 24, 2011

• Story of my life!!! 2 weeks ago I dreamed of watching a giant tornado out of the attic window in my mothers house (she lives in the southern tip of new york) and then I walked throught her house and i ended up in some warehouse with a bunch of rooms and doors and suddenly I was being surrounded by zombies. I magically recieved an AK-47 in my hands and was shooting them and stabbing them in the face with a daggar. I've heard certain foods you eat or things you watch on tv before sleep can affect it, but they are def weird. The worst ones are when my teeth crumble and fall out. AH! lol
    DJsMommy610

Answer by DJsMommy610 at 4:18 PM on May. 24, 2011

• I started a dream journal last week, it's weird to write them down, and this way I'll be able to go back and remember them if I quit dreaming after the pregnancy. I love dreaming though, makes sleep exciting.
    SMC112011

Comment by SMC112011 (original poster) at 6:55 PM on May. 24, 2011