How long did it take you to learn your DH/SO's "buttons"?

DH and I have been together almost 3 years...married 1 year in June...is it unrealistic for me to think that by now he should know whats going to piss me off and whats not?

How long did it take for you and your spouse to learn each others buttons?

Lucky209

Asked by Lucky209 at 4:12 PM on May. 24, 2011 in Relationships

• I've been with my DH for 14 years.. I think he has changed SO much through our relationship and becoming parents together and through deaths and fights and surgeries etc.. he has changed what sets him off - some of it is common sense but we both still surprise each other on what we do or don't react to sometimes. So in a more basic answer, I have no idea haha.. good luck!~he apparently has no CLUE what sets me off yet or he's missing something in the apple tree and says what is on his mind anyway, which is probably more accurate... damn it..lol!~
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 4:29 PM on May. 24, 2011

• it was after we got married def..mainly bc we were still in the lovey dovey mode then reality set in lol..
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 4:13 PM on May. 24, 2011

• Took some time Def after getting married .... & 7 years later Buttons can Be Pushed in 2 seconds Or less lol
    PrissyT

Answer by PrissyT at 4:16 PM on May. 24, 2011

• My husband has hundreds of buttons. Almost anything pisses him off
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:28 PM on May. 24, 2011

• LOL I made my mans buttons. He doesn't have a choice. But as far as him knowing mine, I know what you mean.
    Anonymous