Cant sleep at night

I am starting to get sleepless nights, already 2nd night in the row and im worried it will continue.. i start falling asleep around morning when i should be getting up and making breakfast for my hubby. i try to not drink too much before bedtime, and get some exercise so that i will be tired, but nothing is working, i feel so tired and crappy, dnt know what else to do.

mommy2beNov

Asked by mommy2beNov at 4:15 PM on May. 24, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Check wit your doctor first, but I think Melatonin is fine to take during pregnancy.
    bb510

Answer by bb510 at 4:16 PM on May. 24, 2011

• i had the same problem, even though i was up and running around with the baby all the time i was still having sleepless nights. so the only thing that worked was actually working.
    hismommy6509

Answer by hismommy6509 at 4:17 PM on May. 24, 2011

• i was the same exact way when I was about 5mnths or so..i became a serious night owl..when I should be getting my sd up for school I would find myself only being in bed for about and hr!!! It was nuts I even had mornings when I just let her leave without even getting up which was so horrible but she was 13 then I started freaking out about not knowing what she wore to school if something were to happen and I needed to tell what she had on that day!
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 4:18 PM on May. 24, 2011