Why is it that we as mothers/wives/women can't just get along?

so many times, i see that we (as women) are so mean to each other...we insult one another, we belittle one another...and as soon as what we feel DOESN'T go along with what another feels, we are ready to attack each other...why? i'm a Christian...so NO i can not agree with ALOT of things because it goes against the Word of God...BUT I'M NOT GONNA BE A b***h about it! just curious!

HappyHmsklNapps

Asked by HappyHmsklNapps at 4:21 PM on May. 24, 2011 in General Parenting

• I think it's insecurities
    Jersey_class

Answer by Jersey_class at 4:22 PM on May. 24, 2011

• bc we as women know how other women think..and we base our opinions and thoughts on past experiences
    Anonymous

• Honesty and bitchyness often get used interchangeably and they should not. I always give my honest thoughs or opinions, some may interpret them as bitchyness because they come to this site only for sympathy and not for advice.
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 4:29 PM on May. 24, 2011

• You aren't? You aren't going to be judgemental abou those that don't get along? Good for you. Sometimes we all get in those 'moods', even as christians.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 6:24 PM on May. 24, 2011

• i'm not sure if you are talking about in general or just on this site, but with the site i could say that we are just voice or opinion and being honest i do understand that some women do want comforting words.. as for the outside world i really couldn't say so much as why it my be do to unhappiness within themselves that it's better to but others down to lift them up it doesn't make sense to me but it happens and it's sad.. i'm not christian but i do have respect for others.

mommys2cupcakes

Answer by mommys2cupcakes at 6:50 PM on May. 24, 2011

• when you find out let me know......its sad we cant get along
    KColeman90

Answer by KColeman90 at 7:33 PM on May. 24, 2011

• thank you all for those who had the time to voice your thoughts!
    i posted this question because, while honesty is 'good' an all, i just figured that the world/religion/society puts such a strong emphasis on us as women/moms/wives that, when you come to a site like this, you should be able to let your hair down and relax without having to argue or defend or whatever else that you have to do elsewhere in your/our lives. okay, so i homeschool and you don't...neither of us is wrong, it's a person choice! i don't need to hear nasty comments and such about me or my kids..ya' feel me? okay, so breastfeed and you don't, your kid isn't going to suffer or be too much different than mine. and for all the other issues that we as women have, don't you think WE have enough going on where we don't need to get it everywhere we go? i mean seriously, we all should be able to get along...male/female, mom to mom, etc.! but, thats IMO!
    HappyHmsklNapps

Comment by HappyHmsklNapps (original poster) at 11:50 PM on Jul. 1, 2011