Have you ever put boy underwear on your daughter?

My daughter is a huge fan of Toy Story and I couldn't find Toy Story panties and she saw the boys underwear with Woody & Buzz and wanted it and I bought it for her. She loves them. Anyone else have done this?

GomezMami2908

Asked by GomezMami2908 at 4:27 PM on May. 24, 2011 in General Parenting

• sure. Why not? :)
    CJM_SHM

Answer by CJM_SHM at 4:28 PM on May. 24, 2011

• When my older daughter was potty training Cars had just come out and she LOVED it...she was also big into Spider Man....She liked Barbies and Dolls and Dora and girl stuff too but when we went shopping for big girl underwear, she picked Cars and Spider Man...not a big deal... Whatever it takes to get them excited about potty training!
    huntin_mama

Answer by huntin_mama at 4:38 PM on May. 24, 2011

• No i never bought My daughter Boy Undies ! But she has Put on her Brother Undies Before Being funny ...
    PrissyT

Answer by PrissyT at 4:28 PM on May. 24, 2011

• the first pack of training underwear i bought was for boys. i did it on accident and she didn't notice. you could sew the hole if you really wanna but it shouldn't be abig deal
    sophistcatdfury

Answer by sophistcatdfury at 4:29 PM on May. 24, 2011

• my older child need black guy underwear for a dance routine
    ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 4:32 PM on May. 24, 2011

• Not yet but I wouldn't see the problem with it if it was a character that she loved. My husband on the other hand might have an issue with it, he is silly about those kind of things
    damselphish

Answer by damselphish at 4:33 PM on May. 24, 2011

• my son had an accident at my mom's house so he had to wear his cousins panties lol!~ and he badly wants a pair of Minnie ones.. but I can't bring myself to buy them
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 4:34 PM on May. 24, 2011

• My dd had an accident at her friends house. She wore his underwear. But that is the only time.
    Shaken1976

Answer by Shaken1976 at 4:35 PM on May. 24, 2011

• not on my daughter, but on the grandaughter. wasn't such a big deal... she was potty training and the only thing i had were boy underwear, and it was that or commando until the laundry got done lol
    nybor48

Answer by nybor48 at 4:36 PM on May. 24, 2011

• i've done it will pull ups when she was low and I have overstock of boys for my nephew when he visits.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 4:54 PM on May. 24, 2011