What have YOU asked for during the Christmas season for a gift from hubby?

I asked for a pair of Nike IDs from Nike.com, the cost about $120 you can make your own shoe by adding your own colors and even add a name at the bottom of the shoe. I go to the gym alot, but I never buy myself anything. My husband gave me money to shop for myself and I ended up getting Christmas gifts. I want a pair of sneakers and the only way I am going to get them is asking for them for Christmas. Is anyone else the same way I am and what did you ask for??

determind

Asked by determind at 3:29 PM on Dec. 8, 2008 in Shopping

• Nothing. I never ask for anything really and let him surprise me.

Answer by gemgem at 3:30 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• a bracelet,spa day,bath sets,Robin
    ilovecoffee95

Answer by ilovecoffee95 at 3:50 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• sex.....lol
    Anonymous

• NOTHING
    jbirchard

Answer by jbirchard at 4:28 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• L.L. Bean slippers. I'm tired of always having to get a new pair. However I usually get slippers from the kids. After that I don't know what he's going to get me. These are around $30 so I'm sure there will be a little more under the tree for me:):)
    rocamom

Answer by rocamom at 6:35 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• A baby..
    Anonymous

• Nothing this year. Money is too tight... but we both want a KitchenAid stand mixer so after we're done shopping for Christmas dinner and gifts for the kids and Bibles & baked goods for the family, we'll save what's left over and get it some time next year.
    BarefootAmy

Answer by BarefootAmy at 10:35 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• We don't ask eachother for anything directly, we just lok at the ads and hint about things we woud could use. Like I have dropped hints at having new pots-n-pans. I don't care if I get something....I just want the kids to be happy.
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 1:28 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

• I asked my husband for perfume, shoes, and a gift card to my favorite store for after I have the baby I can shop for clothes.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:54 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

• All I asked for was a pair of slippers - that's all I needed.
    Because I have large, wide feet and particular tastes, he took me to Wal-Mart to choose my own...LOL.
    They got wrapped and put under the tree so the girls would see I got a gift, too.
    I love him for it and I'm wearing them right now - they are so warm, soft, and comfortable!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:50 AM on Dec. 26, 2008