I need affordable/good daycare in Tulsa ASAP

I have to return to work in 3 wks,There was a screw up on the Birth certificate so it has to be reopened and that will take 4 to 6 wks,Ideally I want baby(girl 6wks)to go to Indian daycare so I won't have to pay or will be on a sliding scale and it won't cost as much but I need her BC and even then I have to send in app. w/BC to get CDIB WHO KNOWS how long that will take,in the mean time I need an affordable DCC that I can trust with my baby....but I don't have her friggin BC!I need advice plz!stressed! new mommy

evakeniva4

Asked by evakeniva4 at 4:36 PM on May. 24, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Do you have Coordinated Childcare, I always pick from the list that they give.
    damselphish

Answer by damselphish at 4:38 PM on May. 24, 2011

• do u mean a list the indian's will give me?...no...im not sure if she even has enough indian blood in her i have to get the BC 1st i think
    evakeniva4

Comment by evakeniva4 (original poster) at 4:48 PM on May. 24, 2011