Has anybody gone through this? adult content

I was asleep two nights ago, and the kids as well. I had to go to the bathroom so it was around 1 in the morning, only to find my husband masturbating in front on the computer with some porn, a girl with a vibrator... WTF! He didn't see me, haven't seen him doing that again.... at least not in the past either.... any of you guys have seen this happen with your dh?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:39 PM on May. 24, 2011 in Relationships

• NO! But I would have called him out on that crap and there would have been total drama in my house! That is just wrong on so many levels to me..I better NEVER catch my husband doing that
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 4:42 PM on May. 24, 2011

• What did you go through? Perhaps he couldn't sleep? Who knows. I probably would have joined him or invited him back to bed.
    ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 4:42 PM on May. 24, 2011

• I was in shock! I never thought my dh would actually do that.....
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:45 PM on May. 24, 2011

• I'm sorry...I just don't see what the big deal is...you caught him masturbating....okaaaay.......
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 4:46 PM on May. 24, 2011

• Well I would be peed Off .... But thats Just me
    PrissyT

Answer by PrissyT at 4:49 PM on May. 24, 2011

• Absolutely, I have. And I thought it was hot.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 4:52 PM on May. 24, 2011

• Wow poor dear. Dunno what to say to that.
    ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 4:56 PM on May. 24, 2011

• wow, I so would have jumped on top of him, and ridden him...
    hollydaze1974

Answer by hollydaze1974 at 5:00 PM on May. 24, 2011

• yes just like you, don't know why he'd do it, i mean, he can have all the sex he wants but apparently masterbating to porn was a better idea?
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 5:03 PM on May. 24, 2011

• I don't know how I would feel. Mine never masturbates because he says that he feels like a loser who can't get laid when he does...that said, I grew up with 7 brothers that couldn't get enough of themselves so I know it is completely normal for guys to want to watch porn and masturbate. I would feel awkward because it would be a change in our relationship and I would want to know what changed in his mind to want to!
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 5:04 PM on May. 24, 2011