What do you do for childcare (if you are a WOTH)?

Do you like it?

jmpj8107

Asked by jmpj8107 at 4:44 PM on May. 24, 2011 in General Parenting

• My daughter goes to preschool from 2 to 6. I liked her old school alot but they just decided to close and we had to find a new one. The new one is accredited but is bigger. She seems to have fun but doesn't seem to be learning as much as her other school.
    damselphish

Answer by damselphish at 4:47 PM on May. 24, 2011

• My twins are in a daycare center a few blocks from my office. There are things here and there that I wish were different or better, but for the most part I feel pleased with it. I feel like my kids are safe and loved, and I can see they are learning too.
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 4:48 PM on May. 24, 2011

• My father works part time as well as my MIL. My dad watches him every tuesday and wednesday, my MIL every thursday and friday and they alternate every other monday as my dads schedule is every other monday. I also have my SO's cousin who is 21 and very responsible that does us favors when we need her. Everybody finds it amazing that my dad babysits for me, but he LOVES it :)
    DJsMommy610

Answer by DJsMommy610 at 4:50 PM on May. 24, 2011

• I have a neighbor that watches my son during the day. She's a SAHM and has a boy a year older than my son. I love that he's not in a center where he could be ignored. He gets plenty of one-on-one attention as well as learning how to share and take turns. I couldn't ask for a better situation.
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 5:01 PM on May. 24, 2011

• yeah she is in a daycare that is part of a home. its separated from the person's home. its so great. she cooks her own meals and just does so much with those kids and its so close to home and when there are emergencies and my parents can't watch her after hours or on the weekends her daughter and granddaughter even have watched my dd. i been spoiled it truelly is like a extended family. hopefully by the time i move she will be in school.
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 8:29 PM on May. 24, 2011