33 W 4 D preg 1st baby.... and this is what im feeling i need help

I am a small girl and i am actually having a girl and i am carrying her low my doctor says im all baby and well i believe her because lol i am. Well i will be takeing a nap and then suddenly wake up with bad cramping down their and belly cramping like tight belly cramping and a tight stomach it will last like idk 5 to 10 min then it eases up and goes away but it actually hurt so bad it woke me up from sleeping. Also the other day i was getting in my car and i had the most painful cramping in my back and butt like so bad i couldnt move for a good 5 min. Now i dont know if i am having contractions at all because it doesnt come in like waves it just comes and stayes. What are your thoughts because im a first timer and i have nooo idea what to do my next dr appt is june 3rd and ill be 35 weeks that day.

AliciaLamoreux

Asked by AliciaLamoreux at 4:51 PM on May. 24, 2011 in Pregnancy

• call your doctor but they sound like contractions to me
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 5:04 PM on May. 24, 2011

• i agree sounds like contractions
    msmamakatie

Answer by msmamakatie at 5:57 PM on May. 24, 2011

• sounds like contrations!
    Lana618

Answer by Lana618 at 6:03 PM on May. 24, 2011

• sounds like contractions! call your dr! also make sure you are well hydrated!
    cortneydmorris

Answer by cortneydmorris at 6:49 PM on May. 24, 2011