What would you do?

I havent had my period in 2 months as of the 27th of this month. I have had a tubal ligation I sometimes feel like i'm going to start and never do. I have adenomyosis which should not make my period just stop in fact, it makes it much worse..I don't feel preggo..Ia m supposed to start birth control for my heavy bleeding the 4th day of my period but I haven't started yet so i can start taking them. I recently got the script for them. What should I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:54 PM on May. 24, 2011 in Health

• How old are you? I had tubal igation at 38 after my last child was born. I am now 45 and beginning perimenopause. Some of your symptoms sound like mine. I finally began taking something to help me start. I finally did, but now I'm all off. I go back to the doctor on June 26th. If you are at the right age you could be beginning perimenopause.
    busymom340

Answer by busymom340 at 4:59 PM on May. 24, 2011

• 36 busymom and it's never this late
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:00 PM on May. 24, 2011

• 36 and it's never been this late not ever
    Anonymous

• I am not sure then. I know that when mine started getting wacky, it was sudden not gradual. I also started getting adult acne ... yuck... and any weight I gain goes right to my mid section. You should probably call your doc. since you have the other disorder. Good Luck!
    busymom340

Answer by busymom340 at 5:04 PM on May. 24, 2011