When's the last time you got a pedicure?

Asked by jmpj8107 at 4:56 PM on May. 24, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Never, can't stand anyone but me touching my feet.

Answer by Wyomingmama at 4:57 PM on May. 24, 2011

• Yikes... when I was 7 1/2 months preggo. That was a little over a year ago. No wonder they look like crap lol

Answer by DJsMommy610 at 4:57 PM on May. 24, 2011

• mother's day....eesh I need to get back there.

Answer by Bugzmomma at 4:58 PM on May. 24, 2011

• Never

Answer by Eisleysmommy27 at 5:03 PM on May. 24, 2011

• i never had one .. im too ticklish i dont think i would do good with one lol

Answer by PrissyT at 5:04 PM on May. 24, 2011

• 1 1/2 week ago :)

Answer by vanewilly at 5:10 PM on May. 24, 2011

• Weekly. I do my own. A woman's feet tell an awful lot about her. I refuse to go "naked" (sock or shoeless- or in sandals) if I don't have pretty toes.
    I don't take a lot of time for myself, but that is truly important to me. I can't count the times I've had men (and women) compliment me on my footsies.

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 5:18 PM on May. 24, 2011

• oh, its been at least a year... I actually promised myself that I will get one when I lose 10 more lbs (I'm a third of the way there.

Answer by elizabiza at 5:19 PM on May. 24, 2011

• I usually give myself a pedicure once every week or two. The last time I got a professionally done pedicure was over a year ago.

Answer by tobys.mommy at 5:26 PM on May. 24, 2011

• Never had one- feet are feet and I've never noticed anyone's feet. They are for walking, running, swimming... I do lots of that! And also they are great to get callouses so you can walk around in the Summer in bare feet and not get hurt. Haven't done that for years, but I used to be so proud of that.

I can't think of anything I'd rather not do than have to sit there for ages and have someone mess with my hands or toes. And spend money for it! But that's just me. I'm kind of not a very girley girl :-)

Answer by Tracys2 at 5:27 PM on May. 24, 2011