Maria Shriver no better than her soon to be ex. plus she is putting her kids thru hell. What do you think?

http://www.windstream.net/video/play/599532/channels/splash

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:02 PM on May. 24, 2011 in Entertainment

• I understand the desire to destroy him, I've been cheated on... but the affair was YEARS ago, and NOT the first... Why make such a big deal? Besides, the kids must be devastated, including the one from the affair, and causing kids pain is never okay. Had she acted in haste, I could've been more forgiving... she thought this through... the kids should turn on her.
    CeeCee333

Answer by CeeCee333 at 5:09 PM on May. 24, 2011

• I just read that it wasn't true that she leaked it. Who knows what really went on.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 5:10 PM on May. 24, 2011

• I agree with you CeeCee I've also been cheated on. She should have done something about it then. She chose to stay and plan her revenge. Hurting her children more in the process because they are hold enough to know now. Such a bad way to handle it.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:13 PM on May. 24, 2011

• The lady who broke the story admits she basically forced Arnold to tell her.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 5:14 PM on May. 24, 2011

• There are two sides to every story and somewhere in between is the truth do you really think if she leaked it she would not have leaked it to a more credible and less yellow source? Who knows maybe she did and maybe she didn't in the end only the three parties will truly know.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 5:14 PM on May. 24, 2011

• I don't believe that story. It is just an attempt to try and blame the woman for the husband's affair. As far as has been let out so far, they have both been very respectful of each other during this leak . . .especially considering the divorce and infidelity.

ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 5:17 PM on May. 24, 2011

• Arnold caused this, not Maria, let's not forget that very important point.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 5:18 PM on May. 24, 2011

• Please, if Maria isn't doing one or more maids on the side I'd be very surprised.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 5:22 PM on May. 24, 2011

• Question: Why does anyone care?
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 6:09 PM on May. 24, 2011

• A few days ago, they reported that Maria discovered the affair and confronted the maid, then confronted Arnold.
    Lets not blame HER----HE cheated. I would try to get revenge too.LOL.

ANd whoever said Maria was probably doing maids on the side is a sicko.

She is a Catholic and they try to keep their marriages together --especially for the kids.
    ANd why shouldn't I care ?
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 7:41 PM on May. 24, 2011