Looking 4 sum advice bout conceiving....after 5 miscarriages!

i need sum advice about trying to conceive. the last 5 times we got pregnant i have miscarried. Is there anything i can do to stop me from miscarrying??? me and my husband really want a baby of our own to add to our family. should i keep taking the hormone they gave me during my last pregnancy and my vitiamins???

Taken0126

Asked by Taken0126 at 5:26 PM on May. 24, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Drop the gluten in your diet!!! I am not kidding. I had 4 miscarriages over the years. I am celiac with I just found out this year.

http://celiac.nih.gov/ReproductiveProblems.aspx

techgirl3

Answer by techgirl3 at 5:38 PM on May. 24, 2011

• I also meant to add that after going gluten free, my health has improved quite a bit too.
    techgirl3

Answer by techgirl3 at 5:39 PM on May. 24, 2011

• Sum? Monetarily speaking?
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 5:50 PM on May. 24, 2011

• I've heard of women having a cervix too weak to hold in the baby. Have you had a doctor examine you and tell you your cervix is fine? If not, I'd consider going in for a pelvic exam.
    GoodyBrook

Answer by GoodyBrook at 5:50 PM on May. 24, 2011

• How far along were you when you miscarried? Have you had your progesterone levels checked? I had low progesterone, so I could get pregnant without a problem, but I would lose it very quickly. I ended up taking Prometrium for the first trimester and having a healthy baby.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 6:04 PM on May. 24, 2011

• i hope things get better...best wishes to you and ur husband...
    keeping you in my prayers..
    anayasmommy21

Answer by anayasmommy21 at 6:09 PM on May. 24, 2011