Is this normal? 17 weeks pregnant

I am 17 weeks pregnant, and for the life of me I can not remember with my other pregnancies! (Even though the last one was last summer) My hands/feet are swelling bad! I can not wear my engagement ring anymore, and I can not wear flip flops, if I do my feet swell and literally the V straps leave horrible indents in my feet! Ugh, is this normal at 17 weeks already?

HStarin

Asked by HStarin at 5:27 PM on May. 24, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Hmmm...my feet and hands didnt swell up until I was closer to 30 weeks BUT that was during the winter....now that it's getting hot outside your going to swell up alot easier/faster...so yeah...seems normal to me...I don't think I would be too concerned
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 5:31 PM on May. 24, 2011

• Every pregnancy is different but if you're concerned I'd call your doctor. I swelled up pretty early too. By 20 weeks, I wasn't able to wear rings anymore. The humidity and warmer temperatures only make matters worse now! I'm 31 weeks now and the swelling is sometimes worse than others but I've found that staying cool and drinking lots of water helps.
    Gonzo318

Answer by Gonzo318 at 5:45 PM on May. 24, 2011