I think im pregnant but I havent missed my period yet?

I have been feeling sick on a empty stomach and I have been having slight headaches and my teeth hurts.

Baby3803

Asked by Baby3803 at 5:30 PM on May. 24, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• While, you won't be sure until you are able to test, I knew I was pregnant with my daughter right away. I had heart burn that never ended. it started within 24 hours of my and DH having relations ;-)
    techgirl3

Answer by techgirl3 at 5:32 PM on May. 24, 2011

• Hmmmmm teeth hurting? I've not heard of that one yet. I would try eating... count to 50, jump backwards and recite the ABC's. After you are done with that, you need to eat a cheeseburger with everything on it. Allow about 30 minutes for that to settle and then if you are still feeling sick to your stomach, Yeah... you're probably pregnant. If you feel better, then you are probably not pregnant. Good luck to you.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 5:33 PM on May. 24, 2011

• Test test test test test test!!!!!! We are not physics or doctors here!!

Anonymous

• I think everyone feels sick on an empty stomach. You don't seem to have any of the typical symptoms. Wait until you miss a cycle then test.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 7:24 PM on May. 24, 2011

• I won't hate. I am in the same boat!!! It is sooo hard to wait! I have been feeling sick for days and days and days- regardless of if I eat, don't eat, eat a lot, eat a little... always nauseous (this is how I was with dd, I knew I was preg with her immediately). Hang in there, and take a test whenever you want. If you can deal with the negative results and the money "down the drain" then go for it.

A positive probably won't show up until at least 5 days before a missed period- but who knows. And what else are you going to do while you're waiting to miss your period. Good luck to you (and me too)!
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 8:46 PM on May. 24, 2011

• At this stage, it's still very early. Not many women feel pregnancy symptoms this early. If you are feeling symptoms early, it would probably be more than just the symptoms you're feeling. Nausea usually is one of the first symptoms, but it really can be attributed to just about anything. Teeth hurting... that's a new one on me. Never heard of that as a symptom. A slight, almost premenstrual type cramping in your lower abdomen is also one of the very first symptoms women feel. Dizziness, headaches, sore breasts as well. The best thing is to just try to assume you're not pregnant, that way the time goes by much faster until you can test!!
    cypressandsage

Answer by cypressandsage at 4:40 PM on Jun. 25, 2011