Husbands that play WOW

SO i want to surprise my husband with a new keyboard and mouse..BUT IM Clueless... Do they have something fancy? Or what would they want?.. Suggest...anything?..

ryanlynn

Asked by ryanlynn at 3:32 PM on Dec. 8, 2008 in Holidays

• My husband has the Wolfking Warrior keypad, and some mouse that you can change the sensitivity with a button....
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 3:33 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• My hubby plays that damn game all day every day...he just has a regular keyboard and mouse and still cant get enough of it! So if anyone does know that would be lovely
    Anonymous

• My SO played WoW, but has switched to warhammer.
    He has a special keyboard for it. go to www.zboard.com and see if they have a WoW one. =]
    oliviasmomma09

Answer by oliviasmomma09 at 3:36 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• They do have a Zboard for WoW.
    I googled it, here are shopping results for it. =]

http://www.google.com/products?hl=en&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&hs=im7&q=World+Of+Warcraft+Zboard&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=X&oi=product_result_group&resnum=4&ct=title
    oliviasmomma09

Answer by oliviasmomma09 at 3:40 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• If you go to Amazon.com and type in World Of Warcraft Zboard, that works too, since I just saw how long that link is.
    oliviasmomma09

Answer by oliviasmomma09 at 3:41 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• My SO plays that damn game too. He just bought the new explantion game for it, Litch king or something like that.

I am upgrading his head set. He likes to talk to those freakish "Gilde's" so I am getting him a headset that has a microphone on it. That way I will not hear his conversations blaring 2 miles down the road. lol

I will ask him about your keyboard idea this evening. It will probably excite him that I am "expressing" interest in that game.
    rcbrown

Answer by rcbrown at 3:46 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• Jeff got the expansion to WoW too, but they changed it a lot and he was all confused since he started playing Warhammer, lol.
    oliviasmomma09

Answer by oliviasmomma09 at 3:49 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• I bought the Expansion for my husband also lol. I couldnt wait for christmas to give it to him :) He doesnt talk to any body..he just types and whn he guilds he types also..Maybe i will get him a gift card and let him pick it out lol
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 4:01 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• Also, does he have the guide book for it? I think they are like $25.00
    rcbrown

Answer by rcbrown at 4:10 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• No he doesnt have the guid book..He just lookes up everything at Allakazam?...(sp)
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 4:17 PM on Dec. 8, 2008