Stupid Oprah Show

It's makin me cry today. So much amazing talent. Anyone sorry to see her show go or good riddens (spelling?) ? 

ochsamom

Asked by ochsamom at 6:09 PM on May. 24, 2011 in Entertainment

• Good Riddance
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 6:11 PM on May. 24, 2011

• Yeah, it's sad... I think she's inspired a lot of good in the world... I'm glad she's not going away completely, though. She'll still have her network.
    CeeCee333

Answer by CeeCee333 at 6:11 PM on May. 24, 2011

• Nice Anon. Thank you for the blanket defamatory statement with nothing to back it up. Normally I don't care about Anons, but that was just cowardly. BTW I don't know anything about Oprah so I have no idea if you are right or wrong, but that was low.

ochsamom

Comment by ochsamom (original poster) at 6:17 PM on May. 24, 2011

• Oprah has been on the air longer then I have been alive. But I have been watching her show all through my adult years. So sad to see her go.
    styhmMommy

Answer by styhmMommy at 6:20 PM on May. 24, 2011

• I won't miss her or her show.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 6:29 PM on May. 24, 2011

• i just thought it was funny to read 'stupid oprah'...i have no opinion of her, but her fans are rabid!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 6:32 PM on May. 24, 2011

• I was being silly because her show made me cry.....it was actually the singer. lol
    ochsamom

Comment by ochsamom (original poster) at 6:36 PM on May. 24, 2011

• I'm sad!!! i dont necessairly like HER as a person or dislike her or anything I just like her show! i'm like wth will i do between 4 and 5 now???
    ElsaSalsaaa

Answer by ElsaSalsaaa at 6:46 PM on May. 24, 2011

• Omg I cried also......with the graduates sooo good lol I just started watching Oprah this year and im already addicted yes im sad to see her go
    KColeman90

Answer by KColeman90 at 7:39 PM on May. 24, 2011

• I watched years ago---the last time was when they had a Friends Goodbye show at the end of the series run in 2004. Oh, and when she had Luke and Laura and other the soaps stars on a few months ago.
    I always had to laugh at the women in the audience who screamed at the top of their lungs when she came out at the beginning of her shows, WHat was WRONG with those women? I would have fun of I was able to attend a taping but I wouldn't SCREAM! Crazy women.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 8:51 PM on May. 24, 2011