"No matter what your past has been, you have a spotless future" agree or disagree?

Do you agree or disagree with this? and why?

Lucky209

Asked by Lucky209 at 6:22 PM on May. 24, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Yes and no.While the future is a blank slate, it can definitely be "spotted up" from not fixing things in your past and we all are going to make mistakes until the day we die. We are perfectly human.
    SMITxsM2

Answer by SMITxsM2 at 7:23 PM on May. 24, 2011

• true...because the future remains to be seen..its pretty much a blank slate.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 6:24 PM on May. 24, 2011

• agree
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 6:23 PM on May. 24, 2011

• I'm kind of torn. I'd like to think that our futures are open and we can start over, but sometimes the mistakes of the past keep coming up.
    myree85

Answer by myree85 at 8:16 PM on May. 24, 2011

• disagree
    BiTcHy_MaMa

Answer by BiTcHy_MaMa at 8:17 PM on May. 24, 2011

• i agree in theory, as we havent lived our future and we do and can have a clean slate for ourselves, if we make the right choices, however mistakes of the past can keep coming up in our present and future no matter how long ago it was....but it does get better as time goes on!
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 8:19 PM on May. 24, 2011

• I agree. Its a chance to try again but this time more clever bc you can learn from the mistakes u made before
    kyheavensmom

Answer by kyheavensmom at 9:09 PM on May. 24, 2011

• Very much disagree. As much as we'd like to sit here and think positively, that NOTHING can stop us including our past, that's not the case. If you've made poor decisions, they'll haunt you. If you have earned a label of sorts in your workplace or society, that'll come back to get you. Although those aren't complete road blocks by any means for the future, they certainly don't leave it spotless...
    itsmommalori

Answer by itsmommalori at 11:25 PM on May. 24, 2011

• I totally agree.
    not-the-momma

Answer by not-the-momma at 9:47 AM on May. 25, 2011

• Disagree. In a perfect world, I would say agree. But, this is not a perfect world. We have all made mistakes and those are going to affect us in the decisions that we make in the future. I think that I read someone else say that we are all haunted by our pasts? I kind of agree with that. We are only human and therefore, we'll continue to make mistakes.
    kasey22

Answer by kasey22 at 11:21 AM on May. 25, 2011